How to fix a Kitchen Faucet – Kitchen Faucet Repairs, Troubleshooting and Fixing Problems. Learn your faucet well and fix a leaking kitchen faucet in a professional way.
Most faucet repair jobs include small work such as replacing seals, washers, seals, O-ring and other such small parts. These hardware parts are easily available in most stores for plumbing materials and hardware stores. A faucet repair took kit can be very helpful here.
As I explained in my previous articles, faucets are named after their working mechanism namely cartridge, compression, ball and disc. Out of these four types of faucets, cartridge, ball and disc faucets are single-handle faucets (Though cartridge and disc faucets may have 2 handles). Compression faucets are double handled.
Out of these four types of faucets, the ones with washers mostly cause water dripping problem. This is why most people prefer washerless faucets.
Here I will discuss about most common kitchen faucet problems and how to troubleshoot and fix these problems.
- Ceramic-Disk Faucet Repairs, Fix a Leaking Kitchen Faucet
- Kitchen Faucet Repairs
- Repairing and replacing a leaky cartridge faucet
- Repair leaky faucets by faucet type
- Tips for Replace Kitchen Faucet Cartridge
- Fixing a Leaky Ceramic Disk Faucet
- How to Disassemble a Faucet
- Replace & Repair Leaky Bathroom & Kitchen Faucets
- Fixing a Leaky Kitchen Faucet: Cartridge Faucets Repairs
- Fixing a Leaky Bathroom Faucet: Compression Faucets Repair
- Fixing a Leaky Bathroom Sink Faucet: Ball-type Faucets Repair