Modern Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with pull down or Pull Out Spray spout for Germany, UK and USA. Buy Discount Pull Down Kitchen Faucet for Europe and America at cheap price from bathroom-kitchen-faucets.com/.
- Add a modern touch to your kitchen with this functional and stylish Kraus spiral pull-out faucet
- Kitchen accessory features spring and dual spray head for either aerated flow or a powerful spray
- Kraus kitchen faucet blends quality and durability with elegance and style
- Made from solid brass with stunning triple plated chrome finish
- 360-degree swivel spout
- Contains drip-free ceramic cartridge
- Hermetically sealed with adjustable temperature and flow rate limitation
- Single lever water and temperature control
- Single-hole, top-mount installation
- Water pressure tested for industry standard
- Standard US plumbing connections
- 2.2 GPM flow rate
- Installation in a 1 3/8-inch hole
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included
- Spout measures 20 inches high x 9.5 inches deep
- Faucet measures 18 inches high x 9.5 inches reach
- Pull-out sprayer hose measures 36 inches long
Faucet buying tips
Two important items in thinking about new faucets are construction and configuration. All follow the same basic design–they are one pipe connected to another via a hole through which water flows. Turn the faucet handle to close the hole and stop the flow. In configuration, variety is almost limitless; a simple stainless steel kitchen faucet might have an oil rubbed bronze faucet in the bathroom next door. Most people look for practicality in kitchen faucets, but they want to have fun with their bathroom faucets. Ask yourself: What look or style do I really want for my bathroom or kitchen?
Modern faucets are usually made of brass, an alloy that’s durable and rust resistant. New materials, like the ceramic disks which have replaced rubber washers, mean new faucets are less likely to spring a leak. On the outside, there is something for every taste, with finishes to match any bathroom or kitchen decor. These finishes include chrome, brushed nickel, polished brass (gold-tone), oil rubbed bronze, antique copper and antique bronze. Some of these new surfaces are extremely durable, requiring little maintenance.
When it comes to the design, there are only two rules: Match the fixture to the rest of the d?cor. Like what you buy, because you’re going to live with it every day for a long time.
Center set faucets have the valve and spout in one unit. Dual handle faucets have one for hot water and one for cold; water temperature depends on how far you turn each valve. Single lever faucets have one lever or knob; water temperature depends on how far to the right or left that lever or knob is turned or pulled.
Widespread faucets feature separate mountings for a hot water valve, a cold water valve and the stem. These were very common in older homes, and many people are buying modern reproductions as part of renovation projects.
Waterfall faucets (also called a vessel faucet) feature a wide stem that creates a waterfall effect to the flow. Many of these have a modern, pop-art look and use uncommon materials, such as glass or ceramics to achieve a unique appearance. A waterfall faucet would be an excellent choice for the post-modern home that’s filled with the latest and greatest hi-tech toys.
Wall-mount faucets are similar to a shower head; the levers and stem are attached to the wall, instead of the sink. Could be the perfect choice for a very small sink in a powder room, or just to surprise your guests with something they might never have seen before.
Other features to consider
What type of sinks do you have? You won’t want to use a single handle center set faucet if your sink has three holes for a widespread faucet. What do you like? Do you prefer a modern or traditional look? Sleek or sassy? What are the accessories and colors in your bathroom or kitchen? Whatever you have chosen, or are planning to choose, there is a faucet and a finish that will fit in beautifully.
Remember that a faucet is not only a fashion statement, but an investment. Spending a little more now can save you greatly in the long run.